|EDIFIC is an innovative startup, under the Italian Law, and has been spinoffed by the School of Medicine of the University of Perugia (Perugia, Italy). In the last years EDIFIC has developed a number of cases in surgery and in dental practice.
Now EDIFIC accounts for a number of cases with either high complexity or high volumes potential, thanks to an extraordinary team that was put together in the years.
EDIFIC has now 4 academic publications and patented 2 devices, for brachytherapy procedures.
More than everything, EDIFIC is a fun and exciting place to work, grow, learn, and do meaningful things.
Opening hours exhibition:
9 July 2019 – 10.00 – 18.00
10 July 2019 – 10.00 – 18.00
Register as Exhibitor! We provide you with the best services and make participation easy. Stand packages are straightforward, so all you have to do is bring your best ambassador(s).
You can download the SPONSORING PACKAGE for the 3D Medical Expo here.
For more information about sponsoring packages or other options, please contact Tanja Brandt on t.brandt [at] jakajima.eu or +312952135 (European Office Hours).
Professionals involved in healthcare. End-users, developers & students who are interested and eager to know how 3D technology can change the health care industry and improve the live of patients:
- Plastic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dentists & Dental Technicians
- Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons
- Manufacturers of Medical Devices
- Biomedical engineers
- Biomedical material researchers
- Product Developers
- Researchers, Scientists
- Chiropodists – Podiatrists
- Orthopedic shoemakers
Share your student project at the 3D Medical Printing Conference
Are you a Master/PhD Student and have an interesting project/research/paper/poster related to 3D medical printing or Medical VR/AR that you would like to share with a targeted audience?
We invite you to present your work at the dedicated Students demo corner during the 3D Medical Conference & Expo 2019 [January 30 – 31, MECC Maastricht, https://3dmedicalconference.com/]
- 3D Bioprinting
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools and
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
You will get a 1m2 table top in a separate area of the exhibition to present your work. Registration is possible for one or both days. The number of places is limited.
Registration includes the following:
- Admission to the Conference
- Admission to the Expo
- Location in student corner at Expo for presenting a poster
- Conference materials
- Catering and networking drinks
Costs per day are € 125,- (21% VAT excluded)