The 3rd edition of the 3D Medical Congress took place at MECC in Maastricht, The Netherlands from 26th to 27th of January 2016.
The event included a two-day exhibition and four related conferences:
- 3D BioPrinting Conference
- 3D Dental Printing Conference
- 3D MedTech Printing Conference
- 3D Medicine Printing Conference
The event was successful, attracting over 700 international attendees, speakers, exhibitors and visitors, providing great intellectual and social interaction for the participants.
The following exhibitors were present:
- 3D Ceram + Ceramaker
- 4C CREATIVE CAD CAM – Artec Group
- Brighlands Chemelot Campus
- Brightlands Materials Center
- CHILL – Chemelot Innovation and Learning Labs
- DPS – Dental Printing Services
- GOM BRANCHE BENELUX
- INDMATEC GmbH – Indmatec, Peek Filament
- Layerwise NV – 3D Systems
- Opiliones 3D
- RENISHAW – Renishaw + Laser implants
- Schouten Group
- Trideus BVBA
- Tronly New Electronic Material – China
- Xilloc, developer and producer of patient-specific bone implants
Testimonials from the exhibitors can be found here.
A photo impression of the 2016 edition can be found here.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay-up-to-date about the next developments of the conferences and the 3D Medical Expo!